Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Character Files: 067-068-069

Auch Infantry Female - Auch Infantry Male - M'Boma


This trio is part of the "Other" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

067: Auch Infantry Female - Lydia

Much like the Reb Soldiers, the Auch Infantry don't get time to shine.

Vespanola Navy Officer I think this costume we got when we completed Tower of Chaos raid, though I don't know why [only] the female got this costume?

Named after Lydia Weston, a character in TV show called Less than Perfect.

068: Auch Infantry Male - Hector

Much like the Reb Soldiers, the Auch Infantry don't get time to shine.

Auch Infantry costume is better looking than the blue raincoat looking thing (which makes me wonder if Lionel's original outfit was inspired by Auch rain coats).

Named after Hector from animated film Dragon Hunters.  (Inside joke...)

069: M'Boma - Raul

M'Boma usually gets lumped in with Andre and Alejandro, the characters I care the least about.  M'Boma gets tied to character quests.  He's one of the few people who would stick around to eat Panfilo's food because he feels sorry for the guy.

Noblesse Coat with the Afro hair just... disco, yeah, disco!

I don't know why/where/how I came up with the name.  Makes me think maybe I was watching Addams family or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment