Monday, September 28, 2015

Character Files: 145-146-147

Anis - Van - JD


This trio is part of the "Armonia" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

145: Anis - Ellaria

Joined the family a short while ago.  She isn't very open about herself.  To be honest, during Berthe's recruitment quest, I thought Anis conspired to get Berthe ousted so she could be the supreme leader, I mean Lady Saint.  I don't trust her.  She's too perfect.  I bet Sirius is really her henchman.

No costume, her little minions, I mean Armonians haven't successfully infiltrated, I mean acclimated to Granado Espada High School, so she can't get her own little School Uniform.

Named after Ellaria Sand from Game of Thrones, who is the opposite of Saintly!

146: Van - Thaddeus

He joined shortly after Anis and still carries a dark aura which can only be purified by Anis, so they're located in the same quarter.  I don't really want to get to know him...

No costume, he said he will go to GE High when Vincent goes.  But that might not be in the near future.

Was looking for a name to go with Tobias (Vincent) and came up with Thaddeus somehow.

147: JD - Kirito

Kano didn't want to share her JD-oniichan, so she had Reckless clone JD as a decoy.

No costume

Named to be companion for Asuna (Asoka #3).  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment