Monday, September 14, 2015

Family Level 79

My family made it to Level 79 late last night (nearly 11:30PM)!!!
I was too tired to post this last night, so here it is now!  \(^_^)/


I completely forgot that Rosa and Snowflake Montoro weren't done.  There's still Anis, Van, and Cadet Lionel 2.  I even added a JD 2.  (Squishly named him Kirito to go with Asoka 3 who's named Asuna.  ^^;;;)  These six -might- get me 25% into Family Level 79, but the remaining percentages to Level 80 will just have to wait for Brianne, Sariel, Lynn, Evil Machina, and Leona (their counterparts too, if I can manage to get my hands on them).  That still leaves six characters slots open.  I wonder if they will come out with more characters or if this is the end?

Here's what my messy Quarters look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment